Who should take this course?
Don't be a helpless by-stander at the scene of an accident. Studies have shown that effective emergency first aid administered within the first few minutes of an accident increase the survival rate of accident victims significantly!
Be prepared to handle emergencies wherever they occur. Learn vital emergency first aid skills which could mean the difference between life and death when you are the confident responder to the scene of an accident.
This course is a prerequisite for the PADI Rescue Diver course at Underwater Vision.
As one of the foremost international CPR and first aid training companies, Emergency First Response gives you the confidence to respond to medical emergencies -- not just in the diving world, but in your every day world with your family, friends, neighbors and coworkers too.
What will you learn?
Emergency First Response courses encompass:
- CPR courses for adults, children and infants
- First aid for adults, children and infants
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) training
- PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider course
- The Emergency First Response Instructor and Instructor Trainer courses
To learn more, visit the Emergency First Response website.