Underwater Vision features three waterfront hotels, catering to both budget travelers and those looking for a little bit more. All rooms include access to the following: daily maid service, a shared kitchen, private waterfront beach area, beach volleyball court, hammocks, dock with sundeck, and spectacular sunsets.
Free accommodation in either Hotel Trudy or Laguna del Mar is provided for the duration of any of the Open Water, Advanced Open Water, or Rescue Diver courses. If you prefer a little more luxury, see Trudy's Suites.
Hotel Trudy's has rooms for both shoe-string budget travelers and those looking for a few more of the comforts from home. The lower level features typical dormitory-style rooms: four beds, lockers, a fan, and a shared bathroom with hot water. The upper level provides private rooms with one double bed or two single beds, air conditioning, private bathroom with hot water, and the best view of the harbor in town.
Dorms and private rooms with a fan
- $8.00 USD per person (per night) with no diving
- $5.00 USD per person (per night) with fun dives
- Free during courses
- $5.00 USD per person (per night) before and after courses
Private rooms with A/C
- $45.00 USD per night (by room - not per person) with no diving
- $35.00 USD per night with diving (courses or fun dives)